ISONFund - In Service Of the Needy Fund

isonfund was established in the year 2000.
we are a registered non profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of the poor and needy in India.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Post

Hi All,
If you are reading this, then congratulations, because this is my first attempt at blogging..all for the sake of ISONFUND Trust.
I wonder..all this information floating about what happens to it? Does anyone stop and read or are we too busy composing our own thoughts.

Share your thoughts with me..on wastage... of food, energy, money, time, resources.
I'm asking because i'd really like to know..whether there are many of you out there..

Poverty is relative isn't it?
I mean if one is not starving then one is always a pauper when compared to someone a zillion times richer. And while there is a bottom to having nothing there is no limit to having too much.

While i say i would like to manage poverty.. i'd like to know how you would do it..if given a chance. Tell me..

Oh Yeah come to my website www.isonfund.com and see how i'm trying to manage poverty my way.

No comments: